FREE Online Class : Watercolor Nasturtiums
Saturday July 31 at 10am PST
Join on Instagram Live
Please see below for Class Details!
Join me on Saturday July 31 for a FREE online watercolor class! I will be teaching how to paint these cheery summer nasturtiums. The line art is provided (see below) so all you have to do is show up and enjoy the painting process. At the end of the time you will have learned some essential watercolor painting techniques and created a beautiful piece of watercolor art of your very own! Please see below for all the class details. I’m so looking forward to painting with you!
- The line art of the nasturtiums is provided! Just print out the line work (provided below), trace at home onto watercolor paper (see PDF with instructions if you have never done this before) with a waterproof ink pen, and bring your prepared line art to the class.
- You will also need the following supplies ready for when the class starts:
– Two jars of clean water
– A size 8 round watercolor brush with pointed tip, like this one
– A size 4 round watercolor brush with pointed tip, like this one (you can also make do with a size 8, but the size 4 does help get finer details!)
– A pencil
– Watercolor paints in the following colors, or similar colors from your own paints. There is a color swatch image attached below to help you match colors. PAINTS: Winsor & Newton Cadmium Yellow / Winsor & Newton Alizarin Crimson / Winsor & Newton Prussian Blue / Winsor & Newton Sap Green
How to Attend:
This class will be held online through Instagram Live. If you have an Instagram account, then just head over to my account @heythere.chickadee and click on my Stories (the circle in the upper left corner of the screen that has a picture of my face). The class will be live on there!
If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one here, then follow the above instructions.
If you are unable to attend at 10am, I do plan on saving the class video and it will be shared on my Instagram account under my Highlights!