I recently got to take a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico and Bend, Oregon! My goal was to do one sketch a day that captured some event or element from that day, whether it was a cup of tea in the airport or the view from a desert hike.
I didn’t quite sketch every day. But sketching is always about the experience and never about perfection!
It can be hard to find time to sketch while traveling. Over the years I’ve come up with a few handy tricks for making time to pull out that sketchbook. If you would like to know what they are, you can check out this post!
I hope you enjoy the flip-through. 🙂
Materials and Supplies Used:*
• Moleskine pocket watercolor sketchbook
• Winsor & Newton watercolors in homemade travel palette
• UniPin fineliners in various sizes
• Princeton watercolor brush size round 8
• Pocket size toolkit from Art Toolkit